Sunday, April 20, 2008

FiRsT oFfiCiaL dAtE!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it finally happened! N it was really fun!
i planned it all out myself, it was a big group date i think there were 5 or 6 couples.
Everyone came up to my house at about 7 n my dad made carne asada. it was really yummy!
Then we went outside and made smores in the fire pit, n just chilled out side around the fire for a little.
then we went in side and we were gonna watch "the invisible" but something was wrong with the disc. so we went back to blockbuster and chose a different movie.
we rented "pulse"! it wasnt near as scary as i thought it would be but it was really good!
but yeah we all crowded onto the couch n i sat by my date, Pete.
it was really fun and then everyone whent home around 11.
SORRY! we forgot to take pictures!
but here's a picture of my date, sorry its the best one i could find he's the one on the right :)


8 comments:

Michael and Rachel said...

Woohoo! Dating is the best. (sometimes.:) I'm glad you had fun on your first, with many more ahead! Not being able to date anymore, (or wanting to..) it's fun to hear other people's stories, so keep 'em coming! :)

Lynn said...

Sounds awesome. Can't wait to hear about your next one...

alise said...

I think it's so sweet your dad made food for everyone. Awww, you're first date!!! :) I still remember you as that little 6 year old spyin on me while I slept in your room. You ran down the hall yelling, "I saw her!!!"

Ryan Amber and Family said...

I cannot believe any of this except for the fact that I need you to fast forward to the whole marriage and having children phase so you can come hang out with me, dirty diapers, low hours of sleeping, potty training, fun trips to the store with oodles of children, (some not your own) :) and feeling like you are going insane.
Love you
Have fun at prom!!! Hows your dress turning out?

Ryan Amber and Family said...

THe one on the right looks like he took you out cause he was already stoned and had no idea what he was doing! Is that how it happened. Did
you ask him to go and then he did not realize it was you because he was seeing things?? JK
I love you
Your not far off. You joined the club!!
He is cute, is that San Bernadino Prom guy?

alise said...

So...have you had any second dates? What's going on?

Lynn said...

Lindsay, Do you realize your last blog post was almost a year ago! We need an update!

Brady, Theresa, & Lily said...

Wow!! Have you not posted for a year!!?? Where did you go?:)